Sunday 21 April 2013

Modest

There is something I really love about this hair and this dress, and the whole look!  I can't seem to find the words for it.  Plain Jane?  .... I don't think so.  May be ... a modest charming feminine look.  I think a lot of times in Second Life, too many of us are probably over-dressed, trying to showcase too much, too perfect, too expensive, and probably to the extend of trying to outdo, outshine one another.  Being able to dress down and look gorgeous without the big brands could become quite a challenge.  


About this dress 

This is a new mesh dress named Eva from Kanou.  Eva comes in 6 colours and this one I'm wearing is pink/blue.  You may get the demo from Marketplace and try all the 6 colours in it.




        



I am wearing ....

Skin:  Swan ~ Lucy - Cream 002 (mole not included)
Hair:  Laviere ~ Gisele/WoodBark {available at April's Collabor88)
Dress:  Kanou ~ Eva - Pink/blue
Shoes:  Viva La Glam ~ Ballet Bow Flat - Color Changeable {a Marketplace store}
Bag:  Sakuraya ~ Bag Sakura Flower Lace {Free}


Visit my blog:  http://sldelights.blogspot.com and subscribe/follow my blog by email!





No comments: